If you are experiencing a manufacturer defect with your GNARBOX, please fill out the form below to begin the warranty exchange process. Please be sure you have fully read our warranty. If you have any questions, please check out our list of frequently asked questions at the bottom of this page.
Please note that ALL fields in this form are required. You will need to fill out the form in its entirety to be eligible for a warranty exchange.
Do not mail your defective unit to us until one of our team members has personally processed your exchange form. We will email you with shipping instructions when you have been qualified.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the defect exchange policy?
- Any units that have been purchased from an authorized seller (our online store, B&H Photo Video, Amazon, etc.)
- Any units that are malfunctioning or not working due to a manufacturer defect
- Please read our warranty for our full policy
What items are not eligible for a defect exchange?
- Any units that have been purchased from an unauthorized reseller
- Any units that have failed to meet the terms of our warranty
Are there any charges for the defect exchange?
- You are responsible for shipping charges to our office
- We will cover shipping charges on your new unit
How do I submit my GNARBOX for a defect exchange?
- Fill out the entire form at the top of this page
- Once your exchange has been approved, a member of our team will contact you with shipping instructions and further information
How soon will I receive my new unit?
- New units will not be mailed out until the defective unit has reached our office and has been checked in by one of our team members
- Once we have received your defective unit, we will issue a new unit within 4 business days to the address you submitted in your exchange form. Shipping times may vary depending upon your location. Domestic deliveries can take 5-7 business days and International deliveries can take 5-10 days (including customs).